Q: Is there an age limit?
A: Yes, you must be over 18 to make a booking with us.
Q: Can I come to see the studio and talk about my tattoo even if I’m not sure if I’ll make an appointment?
A: Of course. If you’re still wondering whether to get a tattoo or not, come by to talk to our staff. There’s no pressure, we will not push you to get a tattoo at our studio. We can talk about your design if you have one or we can help you choose one too. Please keep in mind that we do not draw designs. Only after making an appointment with us, we can make a custom design for you. You can ask us to change it and add things to it, but as it was mentioned before — only after booking an appointment. Our staff is very friendly so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Same day consultation via phone: 03-5341-4324 or walk-in.
Q: Can I come with a friend/partner?
A: Feel free to bring along your friend or your partner, it won’t be a problem.
Q: How much will my tattoo cost?
A: The final cost will depend on several factors like size, colour, level of difficulty and how detailed the design is. It also depends on how big is the body part you’d like your tattoo on. For example: if you’d like a quarter sleeve, the bigger the arm, the more it will cost. Please refer to the COST page.
Q: When and how should I to pay?
A: At first, we will require a deposit to confirm your booking. Deposit is usually 30% of total price.
For customers booking from abroad: you can pay your deposit via Paypal or using a credit card.
* Although we usually make reservations after a consultation meeting at the studio, we understand if you cannot come to the studio beforehand, especially if you’re abroad.
In this case we accept deposit payments via PayPal.
* We require 30% of the total cost as a deposit. We will send you an invoice, which you can pay using your PayPal account, or your credit card in case you don’t have an account.
* Your deposit secures your artists time-slot / appointment and all preparation prior to the appointment such as consultations and sketches, hence all deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* We can reschedule your appointment up to 3 months from the original date before your deposit is forfeited. Please contact us within 7 days if you’d like to reschedule your appointment.
* Cases when your deposit is forfeited without the option to reschedule:
- – late arrival to your appointment
- – rescheduling later than within 7 days
- – no-show
* Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Q: How do I to make an appointment?
A: We accept bookings via e-mail, phone or private messages on any of our social media. If you book your appointment via e-mail, please be sure to include the following information:
* a picture or a photograph, anything that will give us a rough idea of what design you’d like
* size, colour, preferred style, body part on which you’d like to get it tattooed (if you’ve already decided on it)
* if it’s a cover-up tattoo, send us a photo of the existing tattoo you’d like to cover or touch up
* when you’d like to book your appointment
English e-mail: email@example.com
Phone number: 03-5341-4324
Phone reception time: 13:00 to 21:00
Q: Do I need to make an appointment or can I walk in?
A: Basically we always recommend booking an appointment, but if you come to our studio and we will have a free slot, then it will be possible to get a tattoo the same day. Keep in mind that some designs need a booking in advance and will not be possible to do as a walk-in!
Q: Do you do cover-up tattoos?
A: Yes, we do. We can incorporate a new design into your existing tattoo, cover it completely or touch it up. If you make an appointment via e-mail be sure to send us a photo of your existing tattoo.
Q: Can I bring my own design?
A: Yes, of course. We can work together and customize the design for you or we can tattoo it as it is. We have flash tattoos as well. We DO NOT draw designs and send them via e-mail before you make an appointment though.
Q: What styles do you specialize in?
A: Japanese traditional tattoo (not handpoke), old school, American traditional, bold lines.
Q: Are there any body parts you do not tattoo?
A: We sometimes receive questions about permanent make up — this is what we don’t do at our studio. Moreover, areas like neck, wrist, intimate areas or feet are extremely delicate and require a slightly different tattooing technique, but we do tattoo them.
Q: I have wrinkles / moles / scars. Will it be possible to get a tattoo?
A: Wrinkles are not a problem at all. About moles and scars, we first need to see them in person to confirm whether or not we can tattoo on them.
Q: How long does the tattooing process take?
A: It varies on your design so it’s sometimes difficult to estimate. Even for a small tattoo we usually allocate one hour, which includes any sketches and preparation time.
Q: What about hygiene & tattoo supplies sterilization?
A: We can assure you that all the tools we use to tattoo your skin are disposable. Ink, needles, ink caps, gloves etc. Tattoo machine and its parts are first thoroughly cleaned with a special detergent to remove ink stains. To remove “invisible stains” we then sterilize all our equipment using an ultrasonic thermal washer. After that we use an autoclave, same as autoclaves used in the medical field to perform sterilization. Subjecting tattoo supplies to high pressure saturated steam at 121 °C (249°F) sterilizes them completely.
Q: What about aftercare?
A: At our studio we use a special tattoo aftercare film that serves as “second skin” and prevents your new tattoo from scabbing. All you need to do is keep it on for at least 3 days. After 3 days when you take a shower, you can soak it with a stream of warm water and peel it off gently. After that moisturize with a tattoo aftercare cream or any skin conditioner, cream or lotion. In some cases there will still be areas with a dry, flaking thin layer of skin, even after removing the film. Don’t be alarmed if these flakes contain some ink, this is perfectly normal. It’s VERY IMPORTANT to not scratch, pick or peel the skin as this could cause new wounds and scarring. It will all be done in a few days and the color of your tattoo will start to look as bright as the day you got it. Just remember to moisturize it as often as you can!